Sunday 1 December 2013

1st Of December!

Today is the 1st of December! The start of Christmas! I'm definitely a Christmas person. I love the snow, music, mince pies, everything! (See i do like things other than photography and wildlife).

This time last year though i remember getting an early present. My dad got an old Canon A1 35mm passed down in the family and i loved it. But he loved it more and wasn't going to give it to me… But he did surprise me with my own! And a bag full of lenses and film to go with it which apparently he got on the cheap. Needless to say i was very excited to use it. My very first film camera!

During the course of the next few months i went through the film very quickly, especially the black and white film. I couldn't think of anything better than photographing snow in black and white film. Anyway, as it was my first time with film the pictures weren't all perfect. I'd say they have a rustic feel to them. Here are a couple of ones which (for my first attempt) i quite like.








No comments:

Post a Comment