Sunday 13 December 2015

View From My Producer's Seat

Long distance relationships will always be hard, but one of the many little positives you never hear about is that you get to spend time in another place you know you'd never probably go to. Back when Alex was at Cardiff uni and i'd come to visit she inevitably had lectures and seminars to go to which meant i'd spend the afternoon walking around and getting to know what really is a beautiful city. (Oh and doing some of my own uni work of course...)

I normally took my Canon A1 with me just because it's my go-to travel camera. Easy to carry round and takes beautiful pictures. What more do you really need? Perfect for snapping new places. Well one thing she was a part of was Cardiff uni xpress radio, which meant when i went with her it was another trek to the top of the building. Upsides to that were that i could pretend to be a radio producer for the day! (I think people mistook my joke snapchats and Instagram posts and thought i actually was a producer...). As well as that there were some spectacular views from the top. The weather in Cardiff is definitely unpredictable so i was lucky enough to capture some clear blue skies, as well as some mist creeping in through the buildings in the distance. 



As always these and other shots are on my Instagram page so follow the link peterboothphotography to check out my work and give me a follow! Would love to hear from more of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment